CONFIRMED By BBC – Arsenal To Trigger Release Clause Of Riyad Mahrez

With the interest of Arsene Wenger in Vardy, the possibility of getting his Leicester teammate is high because the both players understands themselves very well on the field of play which yielded results at the end of a fairytale season.

Vardy who confirmed that his release clause of £20 million had been met by the North London side will likely be a Gooner soon and persuading Mahrez, who likely will have a lower release clause in his contract won’t really be a bad idea of the England International to join him at the Emirates.

Mahrez though, had put Arsenal fans in suspense of his possible destination when he told the media:

‘…… For the moment I have not made a decision. We will see. It is possible that I stay; it is possible that I leave. We will see.’

Reliable sources such as the BBC have already confirmed Arsenal are looking to trigger the release clause of Riyad Mahrez.

A little persuasion from Arsene Wenger might go a long way to bringing Vardy and Mahrez into the Arsenal setup knowing that the Gunners will be rated higher than Leicester FC when it comes to European Cups like the UEFA Champions League.

The 25 year old, talented Algerian will be weighing options of either joining the Gunners, Barcelona or remaining with the current champions of the Premier League Leicester. “We will see.”  He says.