Secret Medical Done, World Cup Winner Reveals Arsenal BIG NEWS

The Nigerian wonderkid has admitted he is undecided about his proposed transfer to English premier league giant.

Highly rated Nigeria youth International Samuel Chukwueze has admitted he is not sure English premier league giant Arsenal will still sign him, despite attracting interests from some top clubs in Europe.

The Nigeria U20 youth international has been heavily linked with top clubs like French giant Monaco, Portuguese club FC Porto and report says he even travelled to North London to speak with Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal few months ago, but his future is yet to be settled.

When Samuel Chukwueze was asked where he thinks he will move to this summer, the attacker admitted he isn’t certain, but said his representatives are working on it.

Chukwueze told AfricanFootball.com “I don’t know yet where I will sign but my people are working on it.”

It is looking like Samuel will eventually sign with the Portuguese giants, Porto, Despite the uncertain surrounding his football  future, after the deal with Arsenal reportedly broke down. This is despite the fact that the player and Kelechi Nwakali having their medicals with Arsenal.