“Why I Have Signed For Arsenal” Bayern Munich Target Reveals BIG NEWS

Arsenal’s most expensive signing; Mesut Ozil has made public the reason why he signed for the Gunners from Spanish giant Real Madrid.

The German International midfielder was undoubtedly Arsenal’s best performer last season, creating an astonishing 19 assists in the premier league alone, which was almost enough to beat the all-time record set by Legendary Thierry Henry.

Ozil, 27, who left Spanish giant Real Madrid for North London in the summer of 2013 will be entering his fourth season at the North London club.

The creative midfielder has claimed that he wouldn’t have left Real Madrid, if not for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger who convinced him to sign for the Premier League giant.

Ozil disclosed, “He was the big influence. He was the guy to explain to me what he wanted to do with the club and me.”

“So in the end, I decided to go to Arsenal for him because I’m so thankful to have such a big coach. We will always support him.”

The playmaker is on duty with his International team-mates as he bids to try and help his national side wins their second consecutive major tournament after their World Cup win in Brazil two years ago.

The Germany playmaker was on parade for his National team in France on Thursday night as they disappointingly drew Poland in their second European championship group game.