CONFIRMED By Skysport – Arsenal To Sign 24 Goals 4 Assists £30m Striker

A lot of Arsenal fans are noww agitated that Leicester City have announced that the club has agreed with the representatives of Vardy for a new contract extension. However, many do not see the technicality in Leicester City’s official statement. They have not said Vardy has signed a new contract.

Sky sources revealed Jamie Vardy is yet to make up his mind about a summer transfer to the Emirate stadium. Speaking to Chinese television, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger believes Jamie Vardy will stay at Leicester City.

“Jamie Vardy is, at the moment, at Leicester and from what I know, he will stay at Leicester.”

It was believe that the Gunners triggered a £20m release clause in Vardy’s contract last week, after his 24 Premier League goals last season helped to fire Leicester to the title.

It’s also thought that the Gunners have verbally agreed a three-year deal worth £120,000 a week with Vardy, and Leicester responded by offering the striker improved terms.

According to Sky Sports News HQ, Vardy wants to focus entirely on England while they are in Euro 2016, and will delay making a decision about his domestic future until he returns home

According to Evening Standard, Vardy is now set to dump the Gunners’ offers in favour of staying put at the King Power Stadium with the newly crowned Champions of England.

While speaking at England’s 2016 training base on Saturday, Vardy insisted he was not thinking about his club future.

“I’m just here completely focusing on England and that’s all I want to do at the moment,” said the 29-year-old.

“We’re here to represent England and that’s all I want to think about.”

Considering Arsene Wenger and Sky sports antecedent, Sky sources should be believed, as Wenger will be diplomatic when it comes to transfer speculations.