Not Mkhitaryan or Mahrez, 18 Goals In 30 Games Winger Set To Join Arsenal

According to reports, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is reportedly eyeing up a move for Dutch winger, Quincy Promes. The attacker has dazzled in Russia since joining Russian side Spartak Moscow from FC Twente for £11m in 2014.

Quincy, 24, is valued at around £11.6m, and has enjoyed a sensational season for Russian side Spartak Moscow, scoring 18 goals in 30 appearances and has now said he wants to move to a much more competitive league.

According to Russian site Izvestia, Arsenal will face stiff competition for the signature of the Dutchman, as Spurs are also sniffing around him.

Considering his age and statistics compared to Arsenal wingers Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, as well as the fact that he’s not an injury prone player and he will costs less than both of them. I would jump at the opportunity to sign him, who knows, he could be a fantastic addition.

The north Londoners have already signed up Granit Xhaka this summer, But Arsene Wenger says he is targeting just two more signings before the end of the transfer window.

He told Chinese media outlet Tencent Sports: “We’ve already bought one player – Granit Xhaka – from Monchengladbach, because we’ve lost three players.