Confirmed By Skysports – Arsenal Target Mkhitaryan Agrees Personal Terms

There are not many players in the recent week linked to Arsenal more than Henrikh Mkhitaryan of Dortmund has been linked with a move to the Emirates. The Armenian started getting linked with a move to us when news emerged in April that he will not be signing an extension to his deal with Dortmund.

In May, it was reported that Arsenal chief deal maker Dick Law had flown to Germany to hold talks with Dortmund. That was before Jose Mourinho became Manchester United manager. Immediately the former Chelsea boss was announced as the next Manchester United manager, United started getting linked with the player and if you believe highly rated Skysports journalist Fabrizio Romano, the Armenian international will be playing for United next season.

The player according to Fabrizio Romano has agreed personal terms with United and is only waiting for Dortmund to sanction the deal before he undergoes his medical with the Red devils.

He will reportedly earn £195,000 a week with United which explains why Arsenal have been beaten to his signing. We simply can’t compete with such an amount and we certainly won’t until Kroneke either leaves or our marketing team gets us the type of United’s sponsorship deals and that in itself won’t happen until we still winning major titles.