DONE DEAL- “It’s Confirmed I’ll Complete Arsenal Transfer-Lethal Striker Reveals

With the summer transfer window just days away from official opening, there has been news flying about left right and centre. Today, reports in the English media claim Arsenal ladies may be set to lose one of their key players Jody Taylor. This much the player himself revealed on twitter when she claimed she is ready to leave Arsenal and England altogether after the success of the BREXIT in the Referendum.

The very prolific striker only recent signed for Arsenal from USA side Portland Thomas FC but is yet to make his debut and his already thinking of leaving the club. When Jody Taylor first signed for Arsenal, Arsenal ladies’ manager Pedro Losa was quoted as saying; “Jodie is someone that I know well from my time in the United States. She is an excellent player, who has been at the top level for many years.

“Her movement off the ball, her ability to work for the team and her ability to score goals will make her a great addition to our team. She is a fantastic character too. I am very pleased to welcome her to the club.”

She hinted that she will leave England and Arsenal because of Brexit, this much she hinted at via her twitter account when she tweeted;