Wenger PERSONALLY Confirms This £65,000/Week Could Sign For Arsenal Soon

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been having a little bit of fun with the football media this week, as he spoke about some recent Arsenal transfer rumours, including Jamie Vardy saga after the England international striker opted to stay at Leicester City and sign a contract extension with the current Premier League champions.

The Arsenal boss has wished the Leicester forward good luck in his future endeavours, he also insisted that Vardy’s decision to remain at the club that took him from non-league football and gave him the chance to make the most of his talent was worthy of great respect in this modern money driven football era.

According to Sky Sports, Wenger also talk about Vardy’s team mate N’Golo Kante and his words were to fuel speculations linking the French man to Arsenal.

Wenger said, “It is very difficult to talk about that at the moment. Kante is on the list of many clubs. It is an area where we have many players.

“We will see what happens in the next two or three weeks. It looks like Leicester have bought a player from Nice [Nampalys Mendy] with similar qualities to Kante, so whether they envisage to lose him or not I don’t know.

“If you ask 100 people in the street if they want Kante to play [for France] you will get 100 saying yes. He has done the job in one or two games and I am not surprised.

“I said two months ago this boy will play the whole European Championship. We know him well from Leicester now and I am not surprised that he is starting. He has been one of the revelations of the French team.”

With Wenger fueling speculations, a lot of fans have been wondering if Arsenal will end up taking Kante from Leicester and an Arsenal Legend Ray Parlour has spoken about it being the perfect move for the North London club. The possibility for me is slim.

Arsenal have already completed the signing of central midfielder Granit Xhaka, and with Francis Coquelin, Mohamed Elneny, Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere and Santi cazorla veying for the same midfield position, how many central midfielders do the Gunners need?

My candid opinion is, the only way Wenger would go for Kante was if he were to sell at least one of the above mentioned players but is that realistic?