“Yes, Finally A Striker” Arsenal Set To Sign 23 In 43 Games Striker

After missing out on Jamie Vardy, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and his team of deal makers are said to be working hard to ensure they bring in a striker to the Emirates this summer. One of the strikers Arsenal are said to have turned their attentions to his Alexandre Lacazette who has been linked with a move to West Ham.

The Hammers are said to have had a bid of £30 million rejected for the Frenchman and with Vardy breaking Arsenal fans heart and Aubameyang looking like he will not be leaving Dortmund this summer, Arsenal are said to be preparing a 45 million bid for the Lyon striker.

Lacazette scored 23 goalos in 43 games last season, in a season that was regarded as one of his poorest in recent time. His stats over the last two years shows he is a prolific striker and could do a service for Arsenal but let’s be honest, he is never worth £45 million.

Although he is still just 25, Arsenal, in my opinion, are better offer spending that amount of money on an established striker like Gonzalo Higuain. Or a cheap striker, someone like Islam Islimani and a wing forward.

We certainly need a striker but if we can’t get a world class one, how about spending money on a prolific winger and a prospect like Embolo, like Michy Batshuayi or Vincent Janssen and a winger such as Draxler, Gotze and Mahrez.