“I Will Complete Arsenal Transfer Soon” PROLIFIC Striker Reveals Via Twitter

With Granit Xhaka signed and officially announced as an Arsenal player, Wenger is keenly working on bringing players to bolster Arsenal’s main team but the ladies are set to lose one of their key players. Jodie Taylor who recently signed fo us is set to leave.

As revealed by the player herself on Twitter, Jody Taylor is ready to dump Arsenal and England to head to the United States of America.

At first glance, it could seem like the 30-year-old forward is leaving because of Brexit, the Arsenal lady applied for her green card long before the referendum and given her playing history, it’s no surprise that the Arsenal forward wants to reside in the States despite being presumably happy about being back in England:

The Lady only signed for the Gunners at the end of March this year when she arrived from America soccer club Portland Thomas FC and she’s yet to make an appearance for the Pedro Losa’s tutored side.

While signing for Arsenal, she sad “Jodie is someone that I know well from my time in the United States. She is an excellent player, who has been at the top level for many years.

“Her movement off the ball, her ability to work for the team and her ability to score goals will make her a great addition to our team. She is a fantastic character too. I am very pleased to welcome her to the club.”

She was born in England (and representing England at national level), Taylor first moved to America in 2006 when she signed for Boston Renegades. She knows that obtaining an employment-based green card requires multiple steps, as she knows this from her extensive time in the States.

Having played for Washington Spirit and Pali Blues in the US as well, she has also spent time in Canada with club Ottawa Fury, Goteborg in Sweden and Melbourne Victory in Australia, before signing for the Gunners. She had also played for Tranmere Rovers, where she started her career, and Birmingham City.

With her departure still unclear, it would seem odd that Arsenal would sign her knowing that she’d be away after only a few months.

Getting a green card can take up to several years in many cases, as the process can be a lengthy one.