PICTURE PROOF – Play Arrives For Medical, £65,000-A-Week Star On The Way

As early as three to four years ago, Arsenal was been forced to sell their players to other richer clubs in order to offset the stadium debt. Nasri, Fabregas, Robin Van Persie, Adebayor and others were some of the players Arsenal lost to richer clubs. But that is no longer the case, the club has made it clear to the fans so many times that things have chanced, we don’t have to sell our players in order to balance the book any more.

However, when bigger clubs such as Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Barca are interested in our players, the fans are often scared, the reason is simple, this clubs are far more attractive than us, players even take pay cut to go to them. This is why Arsenal fans have reason to be worried as reports from Italy ( with Photos ) are claiming Barca star Dani Alves has agreed the city of Turin to undergo medical with Juventus and will be announced as the latest Juventus signing soon. The player who himself was last summer been linked with a move to Arsenal is said to be ready for new challenges and is going to Italy to try new pastures.

Dani Alves

This could have a bad effect on Arsenal as Hector Bellerin has been linked with Barca as a potential replacement for Alves. Although Arsenal do not have to sell, Barca and Madrid most times always have their ways, the interest from Barca could get into the head of Bellerin and that certainly won’t be good for us.