“Yes, It is True” £80,000-A-Week Arsenal Target Confirms BIG NEWS

Alvaro Morata, who has already made one move this summer, that is , returning to Real Madrid from Juventus after the Spanish club paid the £23million buyback fee stipulated in his contract has said he wants regular football next season.

Another move may be in store for the striker, as the Spain striker told TV broadcaster Cuatro he would only be satisfied at a club that planned to give him a key role.

The Real Madrid Academy graduate is back at the Santiago Bernabeu after a successful loan spell at Serie A champions Juventus..

According to The Sun, Premier League giants Chelsea and Arsenal are both interested, with the West London club allegedly in pole position for his signature.

Morata told Cuatro: “I do not have to prove anything to anyone.

“I am a player of Real Madrid and they will decide if they want me, otherwise we will find another solution.

“For my part I want a team that makes me feel important and I would be ready to stay in Madrid to win my place.

“My priority right now is the national team, with whom I want to win the Euros.

“Only after this competition will I think about my future.”

Earlier this week, Morata’s agent Juanma Lopez told sport newspaper AS that the 23-year-old striker had offers on the table from couple of Premier League sides.

Manchester United is believed to have joined the race to sign the former Juventus striker.

New Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has his work cut out for him at Old trafford, a side whose 49 goals last season stood out as an unacceptable total for a club with designs on Champions League qualification.

Chelsea could have a vacancy in the attack next season as Spain striker Diego Costa appears increasingly set on a move back to Atletico Madrid.

Arsenal manger Arsene Wenger has already shown he is in the market shopping for another striker after having his bid for Leicester’s Jamie Vardy rejected.