“Yes It is True” £80,000-A-Week Star HINTS At Arsenal Move, Reveals BIG NEWS

Alvaro Morata has implied that he would be interested in securing a transfer far from Real Madrid this summer where he is assured standard first-team football at the club.

The Spain striker has rejoined the La Liga side after Real Madrid picked to enact the buy-back proviso in the forward’s contract.

Morata has been vigorously connected with a move to the Premier League as of late and has been touted as an objective for Arsenal or Chelsea this summer.

They have been recommendations that Real Madrid are getting ready to offload the forward and offer him out to either Arsenal or Chelsea in other to make profit this summer and maybe use it to get their choice striker.

Presently, the player’s latest comments seem to suggest that Morata will be unwilling to play a bit-part role at Madrid next season.

Addressing Spanish TV channel Cuatro, Morata said:

“I do not have to prove anything. I am no longer a Castilla (Real Madrid’s reserve team) player. Madrid will decide if I am capable. If not, another decision will have to be taken.

“I want to be one more at Madrid and fight for a place. I am a Madrid player and I cannot say anything. I would love to continue at Madrid, but I want to be important and fight for a place.”

Chelsea might be the place tobe for the Spaniard, because it is very unlikely that Arsene Wenger would want to part with as much as £60m for a player of Marata’s standard.