DONE! Morata On The Way To England For Medical, Signs For Arsenal

When yesterday reports emerged from the Spaniard media that Arsenal have had a bid accepted by Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata, no one took it serious as it was coming for a very unknown media outlet, but today, if Property giants, Proto, are to be believe, Morata is on his way to London as he has instructed the property gians to put his house in Italy up for sale and look for a new home for him in London.

Speaking to calciomercato.com, a spokeman for Proto was quoted as saying; “We were asked to find a buyer for the apartment Morata had bought long ago in the centre of Turin.

“Meanwhile, we can also announce that Morata is looking for a house in London. His requirements are quite restricted in contrast to other players.”

It is common knowledge that Morata will this summer be leaving Real Madrid despite Los Blancos exercising their buy back clause to bring him back to the Santiago Bernabeu from Juventus. The player was initially thought to be on his way to Chelsea but the Blues have since agreed a deal to sign Michy Batshuayi from Marseille and with Diego Costa and Betrand Traore still at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea certainly do not have any need for Morata.

This means the player is on looking for a house in London simply because he is signing for Arsenal. Arsenal have had the most interest in the player. He was linked with a move to the Emirates even before he signed for Juventus and as we all know, Wenger doesn’t give up on his targets easily.