Off To Arsenal? £95,000-A-Week Striker PROVIDES Big HINT

Gonzalo Higuain is declining to sign another agreement with Napoli as he hopes to drive a move far from the club, while Arsenal are still in search for a Striker, Higuain would be a perfect fit for the position at the Emirates.

Arsenal has so far fizzled with offers to sign Jamie Vardy and Saido Mane, and now has a chance to get a prominent Striker with lots of experience to assist Giruod next season in the Premier League.

Higuain has been amongst the names most needed at the Emirates Stadium, but Napoli are known to be unwilling to sell their players, and might hike their asking price if forced to eventually sell.

The club is not believed to be willing to sell for anything under his minimum fee release clause, which was previously revealed as €100 Million.

The Napoli president already said:

“I’d say that Higuain is not to be taken. He’s ours and we keep him. Also because in his contract there is a release clause of €100m.”

The player’s agent, and brother, has since stated that Gonzalo will not be willing to sign a new deal with his current club Napoli, and even talks of the possibility of leaving for free in two years time.

“Gonzalo [Higuain] won’t renew his contract with Napoli,’ Nicolas Higuain told Radio Continental.

“Napoli is currently asking for the payment of his release clause as a condition for his departure, but Gonzalo and I decided not to extend the deal.

“We’ll see what happens next year; we could even wait until the contract’s expiry date.”

With these push by both Higuain and his agent, Napoli might be forced to sell the player and Arsenal are in a good position to sign the Striker since the likes of Chelsea who are interested in the player have recently agreed to land Marseille Striker Michy Batshuayi.

Can Arsenal break the bank to get Higuain this summer? Does Arsene Wenger feel he is worth the risk? I personally think the fee is very high, what do you think?