MEDICAL Booked, Alexandre Lacazette To Become Join Arsenal In 72hrs

Report indicate that Arsenal are winning the battle for Lyon and France international striker Alexandre Lacazette.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger who earlier missed out on England international Jamie Vardy recently when the Leicester striker signed a new contract with the Foxes, is aware of the Lyon star’s talent according to The Sunday Mirror.

The striker scored 23 goals in 43 games for Lyon last season and Arsenal boss Wenger have recently met where according to reports personal terms were agreed. Although some other reports claim medical has been booked for this weekend, we believe these reports are not reliable even though we believe a deal could be done in the coming days.

According to reports, other interested clubs are West Ham and Champions League runners-up Atletico Madrid. The 25-year-old striker asking price will be around £45million.

Without doubt, the Gunners need Lacazette and if they push hard enough, they can lure him to the Emirate stadium. Its high time Wenger started opening the bank vault and just pay for what he needs.

We all know the Lyon striker is overpriced. Every other striker is also well overpriced. It’s a part of the money driven transfer market right now. Arsene Wenger cannot hide from that.