Wenger & Dick Law JET-OUT To Complete MEGA £45m Deal This Week

According to reports by Daily Star, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger and Arsenal deal maker Dick Law is due to meet with two agents from the Ligue 1 in France this week as the Gunners boss steps up his search of new talent this summer in re-building the north London squad.

Wenger has already made out around £30m after Borussia Monchengladbach playmaker, Granit Xhaka earlier this month, as per the reports from the media, it says the Gunners boss is planning to bring in more new players to the Emirate Stadium over the coming weeks.

The Star quoted the Frenchman saying,

 “We’ve already bought one player – Granit Xhaka – from Monchengladbach, because we’ve lost three players.

“So we’ve bought one midfielder and we’re still in the market to buy one or two more players.”

It can be seen that the Arsenal boss is now trying all his possible best to make his second signing of the summer as per the reports from the Star claimed the Frenchman is scheduled to his transfer targets agents in France this week.

An excellent striker is believed everywhere thought to be the north London major priority after their proposed deal for the England forward Jamie Vardy tumbled when the 29-year-old turns down a deal to the Emirates Stadium and signed a new four year with Leicester City.

Several players had been linked with Arsenal by the media but the top sources cites the Mirror as claiming that one out of which the Gunners are keeping close track on is Alexandre Lacazette with the boss understood to be meeting the France forward this week.

The Lyon forward bagged 23 goals for his team and he has since been linked with quite a few clubs in the likes of Atletico Madrid and West Ham, however if the Gunners are push ahead with the move for him, it will cost them close to £45m to lure him to the Emirates Stadium.