“I Will Sign For Arsenal” CLASSY South American Confirms BIG NEWS

Reigning European champions Real Madrid recently signed a young Paraguayan attacker who has been tagged as the ‘new Kun Aguero’.

Sergio Diaz, 18, has been one of the highly rated young talents in world football for some time now, having been linked with a switch to a top European club for the past two years, the teenager has finally switched to Real Madrid.

The youngster was quoted telling Paraguay’s RGS Radio,

 “My dream is to play for Arsenal, which I’ve had since I was a child,”.

“My future? I am told my transfer to Roma is all but done.”

“At the moment it is still very quiet; I do not know when I will leave for Italy but in essence my move to Roma has been confirmed.”

According to Diaz’s agent, the deal wasn’t quite yet sealed and Serie A club Roma surprisingly cut all contact when all that was left to complete the switch was for the both parties to put pen to paper.

Speaking to Calciomercato, the youngsters agent Patrick Jani Delmas expained how the deal fell apart;

“Roma took decisive steps to sign Diaz, but I haven’t been in touch with the club for a long time. Last summer the deal was almost done, they then cut off all contact.

“I can confirm that agreements between the two clubs, as well as between us and Roma, had been drafted. We just had to put pen to paper.”

Peradventure Roma were insulted by Diaz’s public announcement that he would prefer a switch to the Emirate when he was on the fringe of completing a transfer to the Italian giants.

It looks like the youngster has learned from his past mistake, as Diaz took to instagram, upon completing his move to Real Madrid this week, to thank the club for signing him and to also state that he is now with the club he ‘always wanted to play’ for.

The teenager is expected to join up with Real’s reserve side, Castilla this season. A dream move to Arsenal in years to come is likely.