Personal Terms AGREED, Julian Draxler To Become A Gunner

Two Premier League teams fighting for one player is now becoming a regular trend in the transfer window as Manchester United and Arsenal are reportedly ready to go head-to-head for German expensive star Julian Draxler even as the club are insisting the player is going nowhere.

Earlier last month, it was reported that Henrikh Mkhitaryan was the subject of interest from the both Arsenal and Manchester United with United ending up signing the Dortmund star, now it is said Arsenal and Liverpool are going head to head for the signature of Julian Draxler.

Report from France Football claim the Reds Devils, Arsenal and Liverpool are interested in signing the German but United will pull out of the race now that they have signed Mkhitaryan. The reports went on claiming Juventus are also interested in the midfielder, but the Wolfsburg will not allow the player leave the club for less than £50million. Which knocks Juventus out of the race.

Last month, Wolfsburg sporting direct, Klaus Allosfs revealed that the club would not be listening to offers for Draxler or Andre Schurrle thi summer. He told German newspaper Bild that,

“We always say that we listen to everything, that’s expressively does not apply for Andre and Julian.

“We don’t want to sell them, we want to return to the Champions League with them.”

Arsenal are long-term admirers of Draxler, we were heavily linked with a move for him while he was still at Schalke 04. Which would be of a great advantage in the chase for the player as he could well we really want and appreciate his talent.

Some reports in the German media claim Arsenal have agreed personal terms with the player but only time will tell if these reports are true or not.