CONFIRMED – £120,000-A-Week Star To Play For Arsenal Next Season

Before the last four years, richer clubs such as Manchester City, United, Chelsea and Barca always enjoy picking on Arsenal players. The reason is simple. We were repaying a big stadium debt and these rich clubs know that we needed to sell in order to keep to the agreement signed when securing the loan for the building of our stadium. But things have changed, we now have more money and we no longer have to sell our players to balance the books.

And to this end Daily Mirror reckons we have rejected several bids from different unnamed clubs for the services of Olivier Giroud. Reports earlier in May had suggested that Arsenal were ready to listen to offers for the Frenchman but having suffered defeat in the chase for Vardy, Wenger is said to have changed his mind and is no longer ready to sell the former Montpellier striker.

Giroud was linked with West Ham and some others club outside England. According to John Cross of the mirror, rather than selling Giroud Wenger is looking to bring in another striker that will provide competition for Giroud. We have been linked with the signing of Lacazette, Morata, Icardi and Lukaku in the last few days.