“I Will Play For Arsenal Next Season” Claims World Cup Q/finalist

Arsenal and Costa Rica striker Joel Campbell has disregarded rumours of him leaving North London club Arsenal, and hinted he is set to fight for first team opportunity.

The Costa Rica international striker has been linked with a transfer to La Liga club Valencia recently, despite being one of the good performers last season and it seems the player is determined to remain at Arsenal.

The forward told his official website about rumours linking him to the Spanish La Liga club, stating that rumours are part of the beautiful game, but says he doesn’t talk about transfer rumours. He further says he is focused on working on himself, train hard day to day, fight hard and endeavor to give his best. But despite the assurance, I won’t be surprised if Wenger sells the North American. In fact TonyBet Premier League Betting Odds show Campbell may be one of those sold by Wenger this summer. Such a shame really.

The 24 years old forward returned back to the English Premier League club Arsenal last week, and he is set to convince his boss at Arsenal that he deserves a place in the squad.

At this point in time, when the Gunners are short of strikers, selling the 2014 world cup star will be a wrong decision by Arsene Wenger, and without doubt, Campbell has shown that he is capable of staking a claim in the Arsenal squad.

Why Wenger keeps preferring Walcott to the Costa Rican we will never know but anytime Campbell has been trusted to play, he has always shown he has more to offer than Walcott. Not the faster of wingers but what use is a ferrari that is permanently packed in the garrage? Of what use is Walcott’s speed when it ends up with he running into defenders.