DEAL DONE? Arsenal 25-Goals Hitman Target Is At Verge Of Completing Move …

aubameyang

Considering how starched up our midfielder is and with the recent inclusion of Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach earlier this summer, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is a highly rated forward who would be able to provide our club as much goals as we want.

The Dortmund forward has insisted he does not intend to leave the Bundesliga giants to join Real Madrid this summer by posting a note directly of his official Instagram page to journalists. Which reads via the Independent that,

“Hello journalists. Just to be clear!!! I can read everywhere something that i never said ‘only Real Madrid can take me from Dortmund.

“I don’t Know who transform my words but I’m sad that people do like they want.

“I’m player from Borussia Dortmund and in any interviews i was honest with you to say that it was my dream since I’m young but not more. Thanks [sic.]”

Aubameyang’s post on Instagram.

The Gabonese, who bagged 25 goals in 29 Bundesliga appearances last season, admitted that it was his dream to play for the Champions League champion when he was a kid, but nothing more.

The New York Times said quoted Gazidis, “We would not be successful if we simply went out into the transfer market and tried to outgun our competitors.”

“We’re run in a self-sustaining way, and a way that we believe in, because we believe it gives us certainty for the future, and enables us to plan our future with confidence.”