Not Lacazette/Draxler – Arsenal have Moved in to Seal £12m Star Signing

lyon-alexandre-lacazette

Morning all,

Yesterday was a difficult day for me and I’m sure a tough one for my co-arsenal fans, as our summer most linked with target Gonzalo Higuain finally choose Juventus ahead of us in a fee believed to be in the sum £75m. It was even said that the Argentine penned a four-year deal with the Old Lady.

As if that wasn’t enough, Lyon also confirmed that they have rejected our £29.3m for French forward Alexandre Lacazette, as according to the Telegraph.

Also according to a report from the Daily Mirror, their report suggested that manager Arsene Wenger will have to pay £40m in we are to land the French forward to the Emirates stadium this summer.

However, report from the Sun (via the Evening Standard) earlier yesterday reported that Wenger have now turned his attentions to Real Madrid forward Jese Rodriguez who according to Transfermkt, the Spaniard’s worth £12m.

The Spanish international has cut a frustrated figure in recent times and has reportedly told by the club’s chief to leave the Bernebeu due to lack of regular playing time.

However, if we are considering on having Rodriguez as a replacement for the duo who turned down the move to the Emirates Stadium, we are bound to face stiff competition from Liverpool in getting the 23-year-old’s signature.

Meanwhile, the Chelsea new boss Antonio Conte is believe to be getting closer to the signing of William Carvalho who has been long linked the us to the Stamford Bridge this summer.