Rumour Mill: Arsenal preparing £16.8m swoop for Turkish international

Alexandre Lacazette has informed the French club Lyon of his intentions of leaving the Ligue 1 outfits after he failed inclusion into the French national squad for the recently concluded 2016 European Championships in France.

I believe this is an indication the forward is keen on leaving the French club and want a move to a bigger club in order to become an ideal striker, and most importantly, make it to the French squad for the 2018 World Cup, in Russia.

In order news, Manchester United and Arsenal are said to be rivalling each for the services of Besiktas highly-rated forward Oguzhan Ozyakup, while the north London club is considering of increasing their offer for Alexandre Lacazette.

According to the Italian journalist that works for Gazzetta dello Sport – Emanuele Giulianelli – the Gunners have spoken to the agent of Valencia’s German defender Shkodran Mustafi whom the north London club are considering as a replacement for Petr Mertesacker.

Talksport are reporting that we have been given a boost in our pursuit of Gabriel Barbosa after his club – Satos FC – president insisted that Juventus’ move is far from done but we are going to face stiff competition from our London rival Chelsea FC.

We would be going head to head with Manchester United for the service of Besiktas highly rated midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup with the Turkish international is believe to be available for £16.8m according to the Daily Star.

Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has been rumoured as the possible replacement for Arsene Wenger when the Frenchman steps down at the Emirates stadium, according to Daily Star.

I believe Arsenal will make an improved offer for Alexandre Lacazette.