BIG NEWS: Arsenal Ready to Seal £37m Star Signing – reports

lyon-alexandre-lacazette

As we continue our hunt for an excellent frontman, Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette is still temporarily linked with a move to the Emirates Stadium and is still at top of trending transfer rumours.

The French forward has for over a while now appeared on the verge of a move to the Premier League all summer, although according to our earlier report, the Ligue 1 club have denied receiving and rejected our bid for their star man.

As the transfer saga keeps booming, could the 25-year-old be the forward to support Olivier Giroud in our bid for Premier League glory?

Now on Riyad Mahrez, after the exit of the N’Golo Kante from the Kings Power Stadium, what will then happen with his former teammate Mahrez…?

Mahrez has been attracting interest from top European clubs after a brilliant season with the Premier League champions during the 2015/16 campaign.

According to the Sky Sport Football Whispers charts, their reports intensified that the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger is ready to make a big money move for the Algerian playmaker.

However, according to an earlier report from Sky Sport, the Foxes manager Claudio Ranieri is trying all his possible best to convince the playmaker to stay at the King Power stadium.