HUGE: Arsenal hijack Manchester City deal to sign Italian defender…£15m already submitted an offer

The summer transfer window is in full swing so we’ll bring you all the latest Arsenal transfer rumours and gossip from around the globe. Today, Arsenal will be going head-to-head for Torino star Bruno Peres.

Arsenal according to Tuttosport via talkSPORT have joined their Premier League rival Manchester City in the fight for Torino superstar Bruno Peres by submitting a £15million bid, according to reports in Italy.

The Brazilian international had an impressive season in the Serie A last season and with brilliant performance showed, he has caught the attention of top European clubs.

Watford have been tracking the progress the 26-year-old right-back since January, while the Citizens have been on his shoulder ever since the new boss Pep Guardiola emerged in as the new boss at the Etihad stadium.

However, according to same report from talkSPORT, it says we have submitted a £15million bid for right back. Arsenal could well be in need of the new right-back this summer as Mathieu Debuchy regarded as the club right-back is set for a return to France and Carl Jenkinson continues his recovery from injury.

The duo absent in the squad would leave us with just Hector Bellerin and we have now seemingly identified Peres to provide much needed competition.