Latest Update in Mauro Icardi’s possible move from Inter to Arsenal

Inter have previously claimed that they did not intend to sell Mauro Icardi but the club President Erick Thohir suggested as quoted via the London Evening Standard that they could be tempted by a significant bid.

When discussing about the interest in Icardi, he said, “All of us are hoping that number goes over €60m (£50.7m),”

“But for us, that isn’t important at the moment.”

“Inter will be here for hundreds of years yet. Inter is made of individuals who can change. This happens every year.”

However, the 46-year-old Indonesian executive did make it clear that he viewed the Argentine as a key component in Roberto Mancini’s side.

He further went on saying, “He’s a very important player for the team, and he’s our captain. We’re building a team and we have to look at the dynamic.”

Icardi have 38 Serie A goals in his 69 appearances for the Nerazzuri over the past two seasons tying Luca Toni for the league’s top scorer crown in 2015.

In an ideal word, Icardi would be a sensational signing for us, as he is lethal in front of goal who is capable of dispatching half-chances with his right foot or his left foot even with his head.

The Argentine is a true penalty-box poacher, he finds yard of space in crowded zones or losing his marker to create just enough room to get a shot away. Personally I believe Icardi has everything required to be an Arsenal player