Not Mahrez: €35m-RATED Star Ready to Agree Arsenal Move

After Arsenal have failed to sing the likes of Gonzalo Higuain and Jamie Vardy, the Gunners have been monitoring the progress of France and Olympique Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette.

The French club have already rejected the north London club’s offer of around £29m and Arsenal are now looking to approach Lyon with a second and final bid of £40m to secure the service of the Ligue 1 giants forward.

In contrast, reports according various medias suggested that the Ligue 1 club have offered a new contract to the 25-year-old but insist he wants a move out from the Les Blues outfits.

However, according Telegraph, Lyon want are hoping to seal a new deal with Lacazette but he wants a move to England and join the Gunners instead.

In the last two seasons, the Frenchman appeared 84 times for Lyon and bagged no fewer than 54 goals for the club. In the concluded season, Lacazette netted 27 league goals for the club and was awarded the Golden Boot for his brilliant performance.

The report according to the Telegraph also said we would have to submit a bid close to £45m if we are to have any hope of finally signing the quality goalscorer.