FINALLY! Arsenal Target Will Complete North London Move This Week – £50m bid submitted

After seeing a healthy number of transfer targets join other clubs or extend their stay with their current clubs, it now looks as though Arsene Wenger has shifted his attention and is now returning back to his vomit.

Reports according to the Daily Mirror citing report from the Daily Star are claiming Arsenal are lining up impressive lucrative £50million bid for Mauro Icardi should we fail to sign Alexandre Lacazette.

The Argentinian forward is believed to our second choice of striker as we look forward to bolster our front line this season.

The French club Olympique Lyon according to report are standing firm on the French forward, meaning that Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will have move his attentions elsewhere as he is keen on adding reinforcement to the Gunners squad.

Icardi has been in talks with Inter hierarchy’s concerning his move out of the San Siro and the Premier League giants could offer the Argentinian captain the ideal location for a move.

In conclusion, the 23-year-old has been linked with a huge money move to Napoli who are keen on signing the Argentina international to fill the void left by his compatriot Gonzalo Higuain. The Naples are also keeping close track on Olympique Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.