Impressive: Highly-RATED Superstar On The Verge Of Completing Arsenal Moves

This highly-rated forward will undeniably be able to provide Arsenal as much goals as they want considering how starched up the Gunners as much goals as they want considering how fixed up the squad is and with the recent inclusion of Granit Xhaka who’s impressed brilliantly at club pre-season.

According to reports, Lyon FC are planning to offer Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette a contract extension to keep the French international to remain at the club, according to the club president Jean-Michesl Aulas.

Lacazette, 24, who bagged 21 league goals in the last campaign, has attracted huge interest from top European clubs with the likes of Arsenal, Paris Saint-Germian, and the Gunners London rival Chelsea.

Arsene Wenger, with Lyon revealing earlier this week that they had rejected a €35 million bid for the striker from the Gunners, wants Lacazette, who scored 21 league goals last season.

Moreover, the club president is now more focus on extending the Frenchman’s deal, which currently runs until 2019, as a way of proving the Gunner’s target importance.

“We will propose to Lacazette to extend his contract to show him he is one of our greatest assets,” he said.

However, Lacazette is not the only Lyon player linked with a move away from the Stade des Lumières as Rachid Ghezzal, Algerian international who also impressed at the club last season.

The Algerian bagged eight goals and he has notched as many assists in the league in the 2015-16 season and according to reports he has attract interest from the likes of Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain.

The club president also wants the French-born Algerian international to remain at France as he was quoted saying as follows, “I hope that Ghezzal will realise that he has a place in this team and that his interest is here.”