Confirmed by Sky Sport Pundit – Draxler’s going to Arsenal

The summer transfer is getting more interestingly than normal and it appears that Arsenal could do with more than one signing this summer.

An earlier report from a German reporter claims that Julian Draxler wants to leave the Wolfsburg to the Premier League this summer.

However, some reports are claiming the Wolfsburg star is reportedly pushing for a summer move to the Emirates stadium and shunning off move to Juventus after revealing he wants to leave the Bundesliga giants.

The skillful German international for long has been regarded as one of European best player, and there has been several rumours linking him with Arsenal in the past.

In his interview with the German newspaper he said, “I expressed myself clearly after the Euros, with coach Dieter Hecking that I want to leave Wolfsburg. The coach has known for more than three weeks.”

“Two days after the semi-final defeat to France at the European Championships, I told him how I see the whole situation and what I want, which is to leave the club.”

“I was verbally assured with my transfer in August 2015 that I can leave the club when given opportunities. From Hecking as well as technical director Klaus Allofs.”

“‘It was always clear between all parties that I would like to go to a top international club if the opportunity arises. It was discussed that we speak rationally with one another, if other clubs show interest.”

While the German’s a fantastic talent, he is however, not a striker who will are expecting and thus, he cannot replace Olivier Giroud, but rather he fills the role behind the striker.

We do have plenty of players who are already capable of playing in that position including Sanchez and Ozil.

However, given our shortage of players up front now, a move for the German World-Cup winner would make sense, and according to the Sky Germany reporter Kaveh Solhekol, his report claims that Arsenal is Draxler’s most preferred destination amid interest from Juventus.