Officially A Gunner ! + Picture Proof: World-Cup Winner Confirm New Signing

Virtually all Arsenal fans, myself included, were happy to see the signing of Nigerian international Kelechi Nwakali as it appears that the Nigerian has finally signed for the Gunners.

The highly-rated midfielder, that was firstly linked with the Gunners in December in 2015 after showing an impressive performance at the under-17 World Cup, is believed to have signed a new deal on Wednesday after a series of international commitment for Nigeria.

Officiiialy a guuner

Yesterday, the midfielder took to his social media to post snaps from London Colney as he confirmed that he had taken part in his first training with his new teammates as a Gunner player.

Back in January, the Gunners manager said of Nwakali, “We identified Nwakali as the player of the tournament [at the under-17 World Cup], basically, and as a top player. We will see if we can manage to get it over the line during this transfer period.”

However, the deal took longer than that in the end but it appears that the Gunners £3million fee later agreed with the Diamond Football Academy, we do hope his move to the Emirates stadium will worth the wait.