HUGE Update On Alexandre Lacazette Completing Arsenal Medicals

Arsenal Banter brings you update on Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, SkySports and so on.

According to French outlet Le 10 Sport (via Daily Star), Arsenal have agreed on personal with Lyon and French international striker Alexandre Lacazette.

The north London club have already approach the French club with a bid of £29 million which was rejected for the French forward. However, various media outlet have claimed that the Gunners are planning to go back with an improved bid.

On many occasions have the French club confirmed that Lacazette is not for sale this summer, but report according to the French media claims that the Frenchman has reached a financial agreement with the north London club.

Meanwhile, there are also reports elsewhere that Wolfsburg and Germany international winger Julian Draxler has publicly show his desire to leave the Volkswagen Arena this summer.

The German World-cup winner told a German publication Bild that he had a cool agreement with the Bundesliga outfit in place that if a top European club does show interest in signing him; he will be allowed to leave the club.

The report from Bild also went on claiming that Juventus and the Gunners are the two clubs said to be interested in the German, however it is claimed that the 22-year-old prefers the move the Emirates stadium. The north London club have previously attempted to sign the winger, when he was still at his former club – Schalke 04.

The Wolfsburg winger told the German publication that,

“Before one goes public, they should also have a word with myself. For me it is so that I have expressed myself clearly after the Euros, with Dieter Hecking, that I want to leave Wolfsburg. The coach knows for more than three weeks.”

“Two days after the semi-final at the European Championships I told him how I see the whole situation and what I want – which is to leave the club. I was verbally assured with my transfer in August 2015 that I can leave the club when given opportunities. Both from Hecking, as well as Allofs.”

“It was always clear between all parties that I would like to go to a top international club if the opportunity arises. It was discussed that we speak rationally with one another, if other clubs show interest.”