Fans Will Love This ! – Latest Update On Mustafi

According to report that came out late yesterday from a self-owned English media, it claimed that Chelsea have showed interest in Valencia centre-back Shkodran Mustafi whom as we all know has also been linked with a possible move to Arsenal in recent days.

However, based on the report, it also cites a reliable BBC Football journalist David Ornstein who as the report goes, claimed that, Arsenal are now likely to face competition from the West London club as they’ve been monitoring the progress of the German international.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is still in the market despite completing three major signings this summer but he is still keen on bolstering his defensive option ahead of the upcoming season following the long-term injury blow on Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny still on holiday.

Meanwhile, what might have caused the Stamford Bridge outfits late interest in Mustafi might simply base on the fact the Blues have failed to sign Kalidou Koulibaluy from Napoli and another target from AS Roma Kostas Manolas.

However, the BBC journalist Ornstein also suggested in his report that the north London club is yet to submit a formal bid for the German World-cup winner as the Los Che outfits also confirmed that they have not received any reasonable bid from the Gunners for Mustafi.

The latest report from the BBC journalist is in disagreement with all the rumours that have claimed that we have our first bid for £15.2 million rejected by Valencia, as there are no bids submitted for the German yet.

He also talks about our interest in Riyad Mahrez and gave update that also dismissed all the speculation which had claimed our interest in Leicester City PFA reigning player of the year Riyad Mahrez and also German international Julian Draxler from Wolfsburg.

In conclusion, it is believe that, Mustafi has a £42.1 million release clause in his contract with the La Liga giants, but he could be available for a transfer fee in the region of £25 million to £30 million, which I believe if truly Wenger is interested in him, he should be able to afford the amount.