Official, It Is Done – 6ft1 Tall Super Star Has Completed Arsenal Transfer

Arsenal are on the verge of losing one of their long linked target to Liverpool who according to report might be able to sign the German international and FC Koln full back Jonas Hector for €10m less than previously reported asking price, according to this week’s edition of German magazine Sport Bild.

However, the Reds are not also the only club interested in the German full back, Barcelona were reported to be interested in the FC Koln defender recently but are now out of the run in signing the German after they’ve complete the signing of Lucas Digne from Paris Saint-Germain.

North London club close rival club Tottenham Hotspur are also believe to be showing keen interest in Hector but Liverpool are at the front of the queue to take the player away from his current side.

Whether the Reds are ready to pay the fee for the German remains to be seen, but Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is thought to be in the market a for new left back as he is keen on strengthening his squad ahead of the upcoming campaign.

Apart from the manager being keen on boosting his defensive options ahead of the coming season, Alberto Moreno’s failings towards the end of last season could also be part of the reason the Klopp is interested in Hector.

Hector has made no secret of his interest in a potential move to Liverpool this year, telling Eurosport back in March: “You always have to consider whether you are ready to take the next step. But at the moment I am not thinking about it. I think what we have to do at FC Koln is enough.”

However, when asked if a call from Klopp would turn his head, he responded: “Then I would start to think about it.”