OFFICIAL: Real Madrid To Agree Deal With Arsenal For 41-Goals Hitman

It’s been a relatively busy summer in the transfer market thus far for Arsenal, additionally, it now appears to be more busier in the last month before the deadline.

According Spanish daily report AS (via Football-Italia), it claimed that Real Madrid are ready to sell Isco, with Arsenal interested in the Spaniard but are now face to fight off keen competition from AC Milan.

Isco has found himself to be in the pecking order at the Santiago Bernebue under the manager Zinedine Zidane’s starting line-up it has been suggested that he should be looking for a new club.

Arsenal are still the only most interested Premier League club interested in securing the services of the 25-year-old, however, the media as also named the Rossoneri as a possible destination for Isco.

However, I believe the Spaniard move to San Siro is likely to depend on several other circumstances, in the likes of whether the Serie A giants will be able to sell Carlos Bacca or the extent of transfer funds that have been immediately made available to CEO Adriano Galliani by Milan’s new owners.

In addition, I’m considering we should be able to ward off competition from AC Milan with the Champions League football we could offer Isco as if he choose to move to the San Siro he will get nothing than normal league football with the Rossoneri.