Striker Keen On £37m Arsenal Move Despite AC Milan Interest – reports

The new Premier League is now less than on week for it to begin, all top clubs in the league are still scrambling around to finalize their summer transfer business before the 2016/17 emerges.

According to reports from the Mirror, AC Milan are set to win over Premier League giants Arsenal in attempt to sign Real Madrid want-away star Isco.

However, there is also a report from Spanish outlet AS, that claims the Serie A giants are considering bring the Spaniard to San Siro as they’ve plan £300 million for strengthening their squad ahead of the upcoming season.

The report from the Spanish news outlet went on claiming that the Spaniard will cost the duo at least £37million.

Arsenal have been linked with a move for the player as they bid to strengthen their midfield ahead of attempting to end their title drought in the coming season.

Additionally, I believe we should be able to win the race against the Rossoneri for signing the Spaniard with the Champions League football we could offer Isco. If he should move to the San Siro he will get nothing than normal league football with Serie A club.