UNBELIEVABLE – Emmanuel Frimpong has signed a two-year with Arsenal………

On Arsenal Banter, we bring you updates with trending Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, SkySports and so on. We also provides with the team Injury News, Predicted Lineups and recent updates from the manager can be found here. Today’s report is about Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong

Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has signed a two-year deal with the north London club Russian namesakes Arsenal Tula.

The Russian Premier League club nicknamed announced the signing the 24-year-old Ghanaian footballer earlier today. However, he has been playing in Russia since 2014 when he joined FC Ufa.

He made just eight appearances last season and, incredibly, was sent off twice.

His contract with FC Ufa was terminated by mutual consent in April and Frimpong has now joined newly promoted side Arsenal Tula.

Frimpong only made six Premier League appearances under Arsene Wenger and his career has somewhat spiralled since then.