Arsenal’s Potential 4-2-3-1 XI vs Liverpool Without Ozil

Arsenal will kick off the 2016/17 Premier League season against Liverpool on 14 August at the Emirates stadium. Our keen question is, who will come out on top?

As far as our squad news is concerned, we’re facing a bad tight-sport at the back Per Mertersacker and Gabriel Paulista injured. The German defender is out for next coming five months while the Brazilian is said to be out for next eight weeks, according to reports.

Potential 4-2-3-1 XI vs Liverpool - Premier League - Football tactics and formations

Also, French international and our star defender Laurent Koscielny has recently returned to training but with key players out injured, it will  not be a surprise if the Frenchman start and partner Rob Holding in the central defense in the starting XI.

There are also rumours that Spanish international Santi Cazorla may start with the new summer signing Granit Xhaka in the centre of the park.

Club record signing and Germany international Mesut Ozil only returned from his post-Euro 2016 break a few days back and he will not be starting against Liverpool but we still don’t know what Wenger could be up to. The same can also be said of the French striker Olivier Giroud as well.

There, I’m expecting the likes of Ramsey, Iwobi, and Chamberlain to start in the attack behind Alexis Sanchez. Here is my Arsenal’s potential 4-2-3-1 XI v Liverpool at the Emirates this Sunday.