Deal Done ! Arsenal Submit Bid For €70m-RATED Midfielder – Coming to Arsenal In Days

There is a report according to an Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claiming Arsenal are preparing a lucrative bid for Real Madrid want-away James Rodriguez after we’re being met with strong resistance in our attempts to sign Leicester City and Algerian international playermaker Riyad Mahrez.

The Italian newspaper went on claiming that the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger is planning seriously planning an impressive bid for the 25-year-old Colombian international who has fallen down the pecking order from the hand of Real Zinedine Zidane.

The Colombian was signed to the Santiago Bernebeu from Monaco in a bid believe to be £63million deal after a brilliant World Cup 2014 showcase with his country. However, ever since his move the Bernebeu, he has failed to hold down a permanent space with the European champions.

Also, there is a report according to the Daily Star last week claiming an unnamed Premier League club submitted a £72m bid for the Colombian which was thought to be Arsenal as Wenger previously claims that he’s willing to spend on an amount on any player given the player worth the asking price.

Moreover, it is believed that the emergence of Marco Asensio is also part of the reason why he is not included in the manager plans for the upcoming season.

Asensio, 20, impressed brilliantly in the club pre-season and report according to Spanish newspaper Marca earlier this week revealed the Spaniard would be the final nail in the coffin for Rordiguez.

We just hope Wenger could at least come up with a new striker for us even if the striker would not be featuring in our match against Liverpool on Sunday (16:00pm) then he should get a new forward before the end of transfer window.