DUSTED – Official + Picture Proof – €40m-RATED Poses In New Jersey

Arsenal target Alvao Morata has been newly presented as a Real Madrid player for yet another season, which has ended speculations of the Spaniard joining Arsenal this season.

Earlier this summer, we were heavily linked with the Spaniard before Real activated the buy-back clause in his deal with Juventus. He moved back to Santiago Bernabeu for a fee believes to £23m but there were rumours that European champions were planning on selling for a bigger fee after two impressive seasons in Italy.

However, with Portuguese and reigning World best player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo out injured and Gareth Bale given ample time to recover after Euro 2016, 23-year-old Morata has a prominent role to play under the Los Blancos manager Zinedine Zidane.

‘It’s a very happy day for me as I return home,’ Morata said.

‘They were two long years, but sometime you have to mature and I’m here again to give my all at the Bernabeu and to try to stay as long as possible.’

President Florentino Perez said: ‘You’ve come home and it’s something that you have earned with your talent, strength and ability to sacrifice.

‘Here you grew with values that will be with you throughout your career and your life. A beginning that has helped you to become the player that you are today.”

“These are happy days for Madrid because we have just won a new European title and we now have with us one of the best forwards in the world. “On top of that, someone who knows and has lived since a child, the true Real Madrid.”

There were thousands of Madrid supports present at the unveiling at Bernabeu to welcome the Spaniard on his official return to Madrid. Morata was originally an academy graduate

Now, he is back at Bernabeu after two-year spell with Juventus, winning two Serie A titles and two Coppa Italias with the Old Lady.

During his time at Turin, he bagged a total of 37-goals in his two campaigns with the Italian champions and made brilliant performances bagging three goals in his four appearance for Spain at the Euro 2016.

Overall, Morata has made 13 appearances at international level with Spain and has six goals to his name.

Madrid’s season starts on August 21 with a trip to Real Sociedad and Morata could partner Karim Benzema in attack.