Confirmed by BBC: Leicester City AGREE CUT PRICE Deal From Arsenal For Mahrez

Leicester City and Algerian international has suggested himself that there are limited pools that he would consider leaving the King Power stadium due to ongoing speculation over his future.

It is reported that the reigning PFA Player of the Year has also states that in his happy with his stay in England, saying he would desire to play in the Premier League as long as possible in an interview with France Football.

We’ve have been among the top European clubs linked with the Algerian but report from BBC via [London Evening Standard] suggests that we might not be making the move for the Algerian as we have our priorities elsewhere.

He is also reported interest to La Liga champions Barcelona and, when asked whether he could imagine himself playing for another club in another league, he offered a hint stating he is looking forward to remain in the Premier League.

He said, “[The Premier League] is a super league and I would like to stay here as long as possible,” he said.

“Now, there are two or three clubs in the world, that if they come for me, it definitely makes you think, if you understand what I am trying to say.”

“He immediately took me under his wing and gave me a lot of confidence,” Mahrez said.

“And he has brought me to be more rigorous with my game. The result of that: last year, I defended like a crazy person.”

“He made me understand that if one of us did not defend, we were dead. With him, I also timed better the moments where one needs to press, when one needs to peel off, things like that.”