Deal Agreed: £120,000-a-week Deal Sealed, World Class Player Delighted To Join

Cesc Fabregas will remain at Chelsea this summer and fight for his place, according to report from the Evening Standard.

There’ve been strong speculations about the Spanish international at the Stamford Bridge this summer after he was left out the Blues opening fixture against West Ham United.

Juventus and Real Madrid are also been reported to be considering a swoop for the former Arsenal and Barcelona midfielder as it was believed that the Blues manager was planning on selling him to the highest bidder in other to cash of the player.

However, the Italian coach’s recent comments have all but cleared all the rumours surround Fabregas future away from the Stamford Bridge.

He said as quoted via IBTimes “Cesc is a Chelsea player. I’m happy about him, for his attitude in training.”

“I have to take decisions for each game to choose the starting XI. In Fabregas’ situation, he wasn’t in — but that could happen to any of the players.”

“I took this decision but, in the next game, we don’t know. I can change it or not.  I repeat, the team comes before all.”