Journalist CONFIRMS Arsenal Are Set To Announce £33m Deal

According to reports in the media, Arsenal have submitted an offer for Valencia’s and Germany international defender Shkodran Mustafi.

Also, well-known and respected Italian journalist Emanuele Giulianelli has once again taken to Twitter to confirm the north London have placed a bid for the versatile defender and he could be on his way to the Emirates stadium in the coming days.

There was a report earlier this week according to the Italian journalist, which claimed we’re interested in the 24-year-old and even went further suggesting that the former Everton defender be on his way to London Colney on Monday for his medical.

Additionally, the Italian who’s also a reported for Gazzetta dello Sport revealed on Twitter handle that we’ve made an offer the German World-Cup winner.

Earlier this summer, he completed the signing of Granit Xhaka in a £33m deal from Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach at the start of the summer.

The Arsenal manager has also signed Japanese forward Takuma Asano and Bolton Wanderers defender Rob Holding.