Done ! £35mRATED Set For Medicals Tomorrow ! £35m Shkodran Mustafi Deal Close

Arsenal signing Shkodran Mustafi and Luca Perez will come as huge relief for Arsenal supporters after experiencing a very poor start to the season that has seen the Gunners picked up a low point in the opening two Premier League fixtures.

However, report according to The Guardian on Thursday claimed Mustafi looks set to join Arsenal with Lucas, who saw the back of the net 17 times last season for the Spanish side, Deportivo La Coruna.

He opened his scoring account for this season with his winning goal against Elbar last Friday.

Lucas, 27, who turns 28 next month, has previously been linked with a move to Everton. A buyout clause of around £17m is believe according to The Guardian in his deal with the La Liga giants.

The same report suggested he is expected to be in London later today to finalize his move with the north London club.

We’ve already spent £35m on Swiss international and former Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Granit Xhaka and submitted a combined bid of £9m to Bolton Wanderers for the service of Rob Holding.

Additionally, we concluded the move of Takuma Asano from Sanfreece Hiroshima and Nigerian international midfielder Kelechi Nwakali.

Seeing both Mustafi and Lucas deal done will see our spending in the summer transfer window close to £100m mark.