Official Breaking News ! – It Is Done-6ft 5 Tall Super Star Has Completed Arsenal Transfer

Arsenal are reportedly set to do business with Premier League champions Leicester City for the signing of Monaco for France international Marcel Tisserand.

The Daily Mirror suggested that the reigning Premier League champions have entered the race with the Gunners for the full-back after we’ve linked with a move for the Frenchman earlier this week.

The same article adds that the Gunners have made an approach for the Congo international as Wenger looks to add depth to his Arsenal squad amid an injury crisis.

German World Cup winner Per Mertesacker is currently out of the squad due to long-time injury, while the Brazilian international Gabriel Paulista is  also said to return in eight weeks.

We’ve made only three signings this season; Switzerland international Granit Xhaka in a £33m deal from Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach before he added Japanese forward Takuma Asano and Bolton centre-half Rob Holding.