Medicals & Fee DONE ! – £40mRATED Unveiled After Completing Arsenal Transfer

Shkodran Mustafi has reportedly signs for Arsenal. The 24-year-old Germany international has been with the Spanish club for two year spell from Sampdoria. Prior to his move to the Mestalla Stadium, he’s notched up 64 appearances for the Los Che.

zp_Mustafi_1_160827MAFC_5569

However, the German World Cup winner began his senior career by coming through the academy at Everton.

An official statement from the official website read,

Shkodran, who is currently on international duty with Germany, becomes our sixth signing of the summer. Lucas Perez, Granit Xhaka, and the young trio of Rob Holding, Takuma Asano and Kelechi Nwakali have all recently joined.

Arsène Wenger said: “He is at the right age. He has good experience. He is a very focused player who can play with the ball as well. We have taken a great player but have prepared well for the future.”

mustafu2

We’re delighted to welcome Shkodran to the club. Please stay close to Arsenal.com for confirmation of his squad number.

The deal is subject to the completion of regulatory processes.

zp_Mustafi_10_160827MAFC_5106

mustafu3

mustafu4

mustfau5