Breaking News ! – Former Arsenal Captain Set To Help Hector Bellerin Leave Arsenal In January

Both Manchester City and Barcelona are reportedly interested in Arsenal’s right-back Hector Bellerin and report according to the Daily Mail claim they’ve made Bellerin their top transfer target.

There were much enquiries as to the availability of the Spaniard in the summer but due to time which got elapsed no deal could be completed for him. However, the report from the aforementioned media is claiming the duo club will return in January.

Nevertheless, we’re expecting a deal for him to more realistic at the end of the season.

The Spaniard was once a product of the Catalan club academy, but the presence of Arsenal former captain Mikel Arteta at the Etihad Stadium could make a big impact in him joining Manchester City in the January transfer window.

Arteta left Arsenal along with Mathiew Flamini and Thomas Rocisky in the summer but Arteta is now a coach alongside Per Guardiola at Etihad.

Despite the former Barcelona manager obvious of his former club links, Arteta is seen as the more and possible party in luring Bellerin to Manchester.

According to report, Bellerin had a close relationship with Arteta and spoke of his fondness for the former Arsenal captain in an interview in May.

“Mikel and his wife adopted me when I arrived,’” he said.

“I was a kid and he has been like a father to me.

“He has been instrumental in my integration into the Arsenal.”

Apart from the report, it can be seen that he’s become a key part of our defence in the last 18 months and he made his debut for Spain this year. Bellerin leaving Arsenal in January is what I don’t really could happen.