[+Photos] – New Arsenal signing joins Gabriel Paulista in training session

Arsenal new summer signing Granit Xhaka looked in good shape as he trained with his new Arsenal teammates at the London Colney on Monday morning ahead of today’s trip to Nottingham Forest in the League Cup third round.

Our first team squad were put through their paces at training ground as they prepare for their cup clash.

We were 4-1 winners over Hull City in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon that moved us onto 10 points in the Premier League table.

The Swiss international scored his first goal for Arsenal in Saturday’s win and was joined in training by right-back Mathieu Debuchy, who’s down the pecking order behind Hector Bellerin in the first team.

Here are some of the best pictures from Arsenal’s latest training session.