Medical Booked, Fee Agreed – Arsenal Will Seal Shock Deal For 6ft5 Striker In January

Bayer Leverkusen forward Javier Hernandez has been hinted on a return to his former club Manchester United.  He insisted that his success would’ve been replicated with the Old Trafford outfits and Real Madrid had it been he’s given the chance.

Chicharito told El Pais, “I’m playing more, I have more minutes. I had few opportunities in Madrid, they were two very difficult periods.”

“In the first-half of the season I had almost no chance and the second I responded to the confidence they gave me.

“With Manchester United, I had the fourth best average minutes per goal in the history of the Premier League. So I think the only thing that has changed is the regularity.”